compensation: competitive pay with skills employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We maintain a rigorous hiring process to help ensure we only hire the best and most dedicated professionals. Please note that you will not be considered for this position if you fail to follow the instructions when applying.
SPECIAL RESPONSE CORP offers the opportunity to work with a highly collaborative, industry-leading team. Quality of service is always our #1 priority. As a result, our innovative digital marketing professionals work relentlessly to provide outstanding quality services for our clients.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Special Response Corp is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
• The most competitive wages!
We consider each and every applicant who applies to work with us. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it's coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Prior experience with talent acquisition, sourcing, screening, hiring etc. Recruiting experience is a plus
• Passion for recruitment and human resources
• Great interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
• The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail
• The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
• Excellent written and spoken English
• The availability to work 16-24 hours per week between the hours of 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST
• An outgoing and friendly disposition
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
• Drafting and posting job ads
• Reviewing resumes and screening candidates
• Scheduling interviews and skills tests by coordinating appointments
• Conducting interviews with candidates either in person, over the phone, or through Skype
• Administering skills tests
• Inputting, updating and maintaining data in the recruiting database
• Conducting exit interviews in the event that an employee leaves the company
• Assisting management with personnel issues and employee development
• Assisting management with organizing and coordinating employee training workshops
• Planning and executing company events
• Protecting operations by keeping human resource information confidential
• Providing horizontal support to other staff members of the recruitment team
ABOUT Special Response Corp
Special Response Corporation is a leader in providing security for work stoppages, natural disasters and other needs nationwide. Based in Baltimore County, Maryland, Special Response Corporation provides security for clients throughout the United States. For over 30 years, Special Response Corporation’s expertise and experience in the field have proven successful for client after client.
this job does not have remote working .
Special Response Corporation
14804 York Road
Sparks, MD 21152
Celebrating over 30 years of excellence in the security industry
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers