compensation: 40k to 50k per year starting salary depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The selected candidate will be responsible for directing and carrying out all aspects of the organization's policies, objectives, and initiatives relating to the Human Resource Function with an emphasis on recruiting. Candidate must posses a good positive attitude and be able to interact within all levels of the company.
• Maintaining employee records
• Processing bi-weekly payroll and recording of all journal entries
• Managing Worker's compensation claims
• Responding to MD unemployment claim requests and attending unemployment hearings
• Administering 401k plan including compliance reporting, and managing enrollment process
• Responding to employment verification requests for current and past employees
• Ensuring compliance with labor laws and regulations
• Administering time and attendance as well as PTO usage
• Administering compensation, benefits and performance programs
• Recruitment, placing employment ads, reviewing resumes, generating offer letters
• Managing employee benefits, managing annual benefit enrollments, census preparations
• Maintaining good positive employee relations
• Creating and modifying job descriptions as required
• Assisting in the development and administration of Human Resources policies
• Managing HR related reporting, worker's comp audit and other recurring mandatory filings
• Facilitating annual performance reviews and merit increases
Please have at least 2 years experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment. This is an exempt full time position that offers a full spectrum of benefits. Please submit your resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers