Bring your experience, potential and passion to this opportunity and take your career to the next level. American Design and Build, one of the fastest growing residential solar ownership and home improvement companies on the east coast and Texas, has a growth opportunity for the right candidate. We require an experienced recruiter and general Human Resources Administrator for our expanding Human Resources department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement recruitment and screening strategies that provide a quantity of quality candidates for each job opening. Create job-specific recruiting plans including interview questions and candidate assessments.
• Develop and implement strategies to attract candidates to our company and culture through networking, events, referrals and social media.
• Refer qualified candidates, that have met job description criteria and screening requirements, to the supervising managers for interview
• Manage the hiring, onboarding, and orientation process for every new employee
• Assist with open enrollment, employee engagement and team building exercises
• Other duties as needed to support the overall success of the company
• Self-starter who is able to define, enrich, and enhance this role on an ongoing basis
• Ability to prioritize projects and daily activities
• Display a high level of professionalism, integrity and strong work ethic and be able to maintain confidentiality and discretion
• Have a customer-centered business philosophy
• Must be welcoming and personable
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience (HR experience a plus)
· Proficient with MS Office
· Strong analytical, organizational, computer and problem-solving skills
· Familiar with ADP WorkForce Now
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers