Caregiving is critical work, and you deserve to feel appreciated for doing it.
Tribute is a home care agency with a difference you’ll notice right away. We’re a community dedicated above all else to the happiness of our caregivers. And once you join us, our mission is to set you up for success, embrace you with feelings of trust and gratitude, and celebrate all that you do to lift the spirits of your clients.
Here’s more of what Tribute offers:
• Deep, lasting client relationships. Careful matching and Tribute’s largely long-hour clientele mean one-on-one care the way you’ve always imagined it.
• The hours you want. Almost all new Tribute caregivers get hours immediately after orientation.
• The flexibility to work when you want to work. Per diem and full-time, salaried positions available. You make the schedule that works for you.
• The support you need to be successful. Team members ready to assist you through any situation, 24/7. Detailed, up-to-date care plans and regular collaboration with Tribute's Client Solutions Managers.
• Absolute clarity about when you can expect a raise. You’re eligible for a raise every 3 months, and you’ll know exactly how to earn it.
• Equipment and education. As a Tribute caregiver you will always have the full PPE you need to care for your clients and training in how to properly use it. You will be able to reach us 24/7 for any health symptoms, exposure concerns, or questions regarding COVID-19.
• Unlimited overtime
• Paid time off with salaried programs and on your anniversary date
• Attractive, professional uniforms at no cost
• Health, dental and vision benefits
• Referral bonuses
• Training and growth opportunities
We are currently hiring remarkable caregivers who can bring Tribute's mission to life in the Towson, Pikesville, Bel Air, Rosedale, Essex, White Marsh, Perry Hall, Baltimore City, Owings Mills, Westminster, Timonium, Parkville, and other Baltimore County, Howard County, Carroll County, and Harford County areas.
If you love being a caregiver and want to work with a team that will celebrate your work each and every day, please fill out an application. Find out what you're missing. We can't wait to hear from you!
• CNA/HHA OR equivalent experience providing eldercare.
• Warmth, compassion, patience, trustworthiness, an upbeat and confident personality, a strong work ethic, and a customer-service orientation.
• CPR certification