Required skills & experience:
1. NREMT and State's EMS Certification – EMT, AEMT, or Paramedic
2. BLS certification (required); ACLS certification (preferred)
3. Must be from American Heart Association or America Red Cross-approved provider
4. Emergency medical experience through EMS agency, hospital, clinic, etc.
5. State driver’s license and auto insurance
What you need to know:
Candidates are EMTs, AEMTs, and Paramedics who travel to the homes of patients who are feeling under the weather, but not in a state of emergency. When people are dealing with issues like cough, cold, aches, pains, or flu-like symptoms, they can request a visit by calling or ordering a visit through the companies app, and a Responder will be there typically within 30 minutes. The Responder does a thorough medical assessment and then connects the patient to a nurse practitioner or physician via video conference on their iPad. That advanced provider creates a treatment plan and can even virtually prescribe the patient medications.
- Encrypted wireless iPad, including HIPAA-compliant video conferencing software and electronic medical record software.
- Access to continuing education and professional development courses
- Competitive health benefits and paid time off
- Friendly, fun and mission-driven environment
licenses and certifications
BLS, Driver's License, MD License
We were founded to empower people to improve healthcare right in their own neighborhoods: we give patients direct access to healthcare professionals, and we give our Responders the opportunity to provide care in their communities. We are a non-transport service and provide only on scene care.
Above all, we believe the desire to do good and technology are powerful forces. By combining them, we can make the world a kinder, safer, healthier place one neighborhood at a time.
This localized approach also allows us to help our friends and neighbors with non-life-threatening conditions, connecting them with healthcare options for lasting care within their communities
To apply please submit your resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers