Pediatric Primary Care office is in need of a Medical Office Receptionist.
QR Code Link to This Post
Job duties include the following:
- Provide excellent customer services to patients, potential customers and visitors
- Checking patients in and out smoothly and ensuring that all prescriptions and referrals are provided.
- Tracking office process flow and making sure that needed information are collected or given to patients and primary care providers.
- Answering phones
- Scheduling follow-up appointment for patients.
- Scanning pertinent records into patients’ charts
- Obtaining and verifying insurance eligibility for all applicable patients.
- Collect and document co-pay from patients where necessary.
- Faxing prescriptions to pharmacies.
- Assisting in resolving billing and insurance claims issues.
- Facilitate scheduling and rescheduling of patients and follow up on no shows appointments.
- Maintain cleanliness and organized appearance of the office and front desk areas at all times.
Education, Skills and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma
- Two or more years of experience in a medical/healthcare office setting, preferred but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, an outgoing personality, with a professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Must be able to communicate positively and professionally with all staff members and patients.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and excellent multitasking abilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player.
- Must meet all eligibility to work legally in the US
Office Hours: 9am - 5pm
Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills a plus.
If interested please submit your resume.