compensation: 15-23/hr plus bonuses employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This highly responsible individual works under the supervision of the Dentist and is responsible for a wide range of tasks in the office, ranging from patient care to administrative duties, to laboratory functions. This position is the most varied and flexible in the office and requires a diverse set of skills: clinical, clerical, interpersonal, technological and more.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
1. Sterilization of dental instruments and equipment
2. Organizing and laying out instruments for dentist's use, as well as handing instruments and other materials to dentist during procedure
3. Taking intra-oral and extra-oral x-rays
4. Taking impressions
5. Applying topical anesthetic
6. Ability to review home care instructions after procedures
7. Being able to navigate practice management software
8. Collect medical history and being able to ask questions about medical history
9. Make patients feel comfortable in dental chair
10. Schedule appointments, maintain records, send bills, answer phones, order supplies and other office tasks.
Dental Assistant Training and Requirements:
1. High School Diploma
2. Good communication skills
3. X-Ray license
4. Basic computer knowledge
5. An eagerness to learn on the job
6. Willingness to receive coaching and training
7. Must be growth oriented
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers