Automotive Technicians Needed - USPS (Baltimore and Columbia)
compensation: Starting Salary: $47,471 plus benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The United States Postal Service is looking for qualified Automotive Technicians for the Baltimore District. 40 Hour work with the opportunity for overtime. In addition to competitive basic pay rates and regular salary increases, depending on the type of job held, most employees may also receive overtime pay, night shift differential, and Sunday premium pay. Starting Salary: $47,471 with periodic pay raises, paid bi-weekly. With advancement opportunities.
Other benefits include:
• Federal Employees' Group Life Insurance (FEGLI).
• One of the best health packages in the United States.
• Leave. - The Postal Service offers generous annual (vacation) and sick leave – 13 days of annual leave per year for the first 3 years, increasing to 20 days per year after 3 years of service, and to 26 days per year after 15 years of service. In addition, full-time employees earn 4 hours per pay period as insurance against loss of income due to illness or accident.
• 10 Paid Holidays.
• 401K Retirement Plan. - Employees contribute to TSP on a tax-deferred basis, and may receive automatic and matching contributions (up to 5 percent of pay) from the Postal Service.
• Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA). - Career employees may participate in the (FSA) Program after one year of service. Tax-free FSA contributions can be used to cover most out-of-pocket health care and dependent care (daycare expenses).
• Dental and Vision Insurance. - Employees are eligible to participate in the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP). While employees pay the full cost, this group insurance offers excellent coverage at rates made even more affordable because premium contributions are not subject to taxes.
• We supply all tools
• We provide all necessary training.
• Uniforms provided and cleaned.
• Money toward appropriate foot wear.
• Safety Record is held to a highest standards.
Applicants MUST apply on line at www.usps.com. On USPS.com home page, bottom left Under USPS JOBS, select "Careers", Next page, right side of page, blue button, select "Search Now". Next page, center, select “Search jobs” Keywords: Automotive, Location: Maryland, leave Functional Area Blank. Select Start. Click on the position and select apply.
If you have any questions call 410-381-7250.