We are looking for a candidate who thrives on providing outstanding hospitality. Professionalism, eager to learn, the ability to lead by example and a strong self-directed work ethic are all necessary components of the job.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Must have a minimum of 2 years Restaurant management experience
Have experience with Toast POS
• Integrity, Dependability, And Trustworthiness
• Excellent Interpersonal & Time Management Skills
• Enforcing cleaning and safety standards,
• Maintaining inventory & Cost Control
• Nurture friendly relationships with customers
• Address Customer Inquiries, Concerns and Issues.
• New Customer DevelopmentResponsibilities:
. Maintain quality standards and consistency of all food
• Monitor kitchen staff in their day to day production to ensure quality and consistency
• Assist in daily production and preparation for service
• Assist in opening and/or closing the restaurant; including sales and financial reports
• Training staff to maintain set standards
• Maintain quality control and proper storage of deliveries
• Ordering of food and beverage products
• Lead in kitchen cleanliness and organization through implemented cleaning schedules
• Ensure high level of customer service
• Creating schedules for staff
We are a small restaurant and independent team group of people. This is not a corporate position but offers a great opportunity for he/she to take pride in their work environment and make it their own. We are looking for self driven motivated candidates. If interested please submit you resume and reference Working interview will be part of the process. Thank you for your interest.