compensation: Competitive salary and bonus potential. Benefits include paid time off, 401k with company match, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, and flexible spending accounts. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Hanover Company is looking for an experienced Assistant Maintenance Supervisor for Hanover Cross Street, a luxury mid-rise apartment community in Baltimore. The community is located at the corner of two prominent Baltimore neighborhoods, Federal Hill and Otterbein. The 6-story, mixed use development has 299 multi-family units and approximately 12,500 square feet of retail space on the ground floor.
The objective of the Assistant Maintenance Supervisor is to perform quality maintenance in a timely manner, the periodic performance of preventative maintenance programs, and to satisfy all reasonable maintenance requests. The Assistant Maintenance Supervisor is ultimately responsible for aspects of property management that include, but are not limited to the following:
* Knowledge of general maintenance as well as repairs of HVAC, plumbing, appliances, electrical and pool equipment.
* Complete service requests in a timely manner.
* Assist in completing make-readies.
* Assist in painting and shampooing of vacant units.
* Assist in maintaining grounds and pools.
* Record all repairs.
* Own your own tools.
* Carry company issued mobile device when “on call” periodically.
* Follow all safety programs implemented by Hanover and according to policy.
* Walk the property and report any liability problems immediately.
* Perform any and all duties called upon by supervisors to ensure that the property operates in an efficient and economic manner.
* Must be able to lift 75 pounds. Lifting belt required.
* Represent property and Hanover professionally through dress and behavior.
Must have 2+ years of experience on an A+, new construction property, with knowledge in plumbing, electrical, carpentry and grounds maintenance. HVAC Certification is required and Pool Certification is a plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers