I've been DJing events in the greater bay area for over a decade and I can meet your needs for nearly any small to mid-sized event. Perfect for weddings, Christmas and New Years Eve parties, birthdays, conventions, bars, and more!
I have an enormous library of music so I can play literally anything that you and your guests want to hear! I can take requests, play your personal play list, or hand select the music, it's entirely up to you! I also have a variety of high quality lighting gear packages to fit most events and budgets.
My rate is $80 an hour, but prices are negotiable. You do not pay for set up time.
Links (PLEASE COPY AND PASTE LINKS INTO YOUR BROWSER)
Visit my website for more information:
…or watch my official video:
Check out my reviews page to hear what people have to say:
…or visit my Thumbtack.com professional profile and my official Facebook page for reviews, FAQ, background check verification, pictures and more...
DJ EVENT DISCLAIMER (PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING ME)
I believe that a DJ's job is simply to play good music and supply sound and lighting equipment. I'm not one of those DJs who is constantly talking into the microphone and pestering people to dance. However, I do not mind making occasional announcements.
• I prefer to do events for adults ages 18 and up. It's fine if there are some children present, but I do not do events for young people such as school dances, bar mitzvahs, sweet 16 parties, etc.
• Note for DRY WEDDING RECEPTIONS: In my 10+ years of experience, I can say for certain that people dance much less at dry wedding receptions. I have no problem DJing dry weddings, just please don't expect a rocking dance floor.
• The venue must either be inside or fully covered from rain to prevent equipment damage. We do NOT provide tents, canopies or a portable dance floor.
• I do NOT speak any languages other than English so I am not familiar with many types of foreign music. I can still play it but I will need direct instruction on which songs to play.
There is also some music that I flat out refuse to play for various reasons. This music includes:
• Anything with screaming in it
• Excessively Noisy/Abrasive Heavy Metal
• Excessively Noisy/Abrasive EDM
• Anything with racist, sexist or homophobic lyric
There is a fee of $30/per hour of travel time.
Payment must be made via written check, cash, or payment application such as PayPal. However, if you use PayPal, you must cover all of the associated fees.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers