To complete this job application, please apply at hiretend.com/apply and select 'Event Staff'
QR Code Link to This Post
Pool attendant is to be guest service oriented and anticipate all guests needs. They will be responsible for the daily set up and breakdown of the pool towels and chairs, as well as maintaining the pool deck throughout the day. They're also in charge of regulating the guest list and ensuring the host stand is being monitored.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with extensive customer service experience
- Must have multiple day availability Thursday-Sunday
- Basic knowledge of iPad technologies
- Customer service skills to manage groups and waiting guests, comfortable reinforcing pool and guest procedure
- Basic F&B knowledge, can speak intelligently on the pool menu
- Must be able to move/lift heavy objects i.e. pool chairs
- Someone who has worked in a hotel setting, ideally in the pool/spa attendant role
- Positive, upbeat with an approachable personality!
Tend is the premier marketplace for hospitality staff, providing event professionals and casual hosts with access to our network of hospitality professionals.
Tend provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.