GigSmart is immediately seeking reliable workers on behalf of its clients seeking event staff in the Baltimore metro area. These temporary assignments could lead to permanent placement for trustworthy candidates who work hard and have a good attitude.
Depending on the shift, pay rate ranges from $12-$20 per hour. You can apply to work as many shifts as you want. The pay is guaranteed, and shifts are available TODAY!
Responsibilities of event staff may include:
- Unloading equipment from trucks and setting up venues for events, including chairs and building stages.
- Working as ushers and ensuring that seating arrangements adhere to fire code regulations.
- Operating cash registers.
- Working under the instructions of an Event Manager.
- Ensuring the event hall is clean and organized.
- Adhering to event safety standards.
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
- Undertaking security duties.
- Assuming the role of Ticket Taker and welcoming guests.
- Setting up lighting and sound equipment.
- Working at a concession stand and serving food and drinks.
- Dispensing useful information to event-goers.
- Inspecting equipment for damage after use and checking it against an inventory list.
- Packing up equipment when the event is completed.
- Ability to multitask
- Prompt and reliable
- Hard working
- Strong customer service skills
At GigSmart, we are passionate about helping people find work. You can join the 300,000+ workers nationwide who are using Get Gigs to find and work hourly Gigs locally.
GigSmart’s Get Gigs staffing app provides work opportunities to individuals across all industries. Whether you are interested in picking up hourly shifts, or you are seeking permanent employment, GigSmart connects you to open opportunities with the largest companies in the U.S. All Gigs are sourced through the Get Gigs app and come with the aid of our Staffing Support Team. Our Staffing Support Team will make sure you have everything you need to start working Gigs in your area!
To be considered, you must create a free Worker account on the Get Gigs app.
In addition, the Get Gigs app provides the following user benefits:
- Occupational Accident Insurance Coverage: coverage to protect you from an injury incurred on the job.
- Worker Benefits Portal: sign up for health, dental, vision, and life benefits.
- Quick Payment: Workers are paid within days of completing their first shift.
- Referral Bonus Opportunity: get paid to refer more users to GigSmart.
- Access Temporary Gigs and Permanent Job Opportunities: apply to local shift work or browse GigSmart's Job Board to apply to part-time and full-time job openings.