fest/fair kid friendly outdoor venue: Hunting Hills Swim Club
QR Code Link to This Post
I am a volunteer for a community swim club.
The city for which we primarily represent, Catonsville, has never had a flea market in the area. On Saturday May 1st (Rain Date May 8th) we will be hosting the 1st annual Catonsville Flea Market on our 6 acre property. We hope this to be the first of a yearly event.
This event will be open to public to setup a table for a fee per space. Free to our members to setup table. Here are the terms if you wish to setup:
1. You supply table.
2. More than "2 table" space and you will be considered "2 spaces".
3. Fee is 10 dollars "per space" for non pool members.
4. Gates will be open by 630am for setup. You MUST arrive by NO LATER than 730am the day of the event. If you are late, you lose your space. Event will be advertised to start at 8am and run until 2pm.
5. You must also be willing to pull you car off the side so as not to take up space in our lot, once you unload. You can pull it on the grass or up on the curbs to the side. But must be unloaded and out of the way by 745am.
6. Fee per space must be delivered in cash, upon arrival.
7. No sale of weapons, pornography, political paraphilia or other items.
If you are interested, please email with your FULL Name, email and phone number.
The location is Hunting Hills Swim Club at 300 Nottingham Road.
I also am happy to answer any questions.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers