fitness/health venue: Calvary United Methodist Church
QR Code Link to This Post
Would you like to learn about the perfect solution to declutter your home for good?
The solution is about cleaning up, clearing out and organizing, but also about the emotional attachment to stuff; why you have it, why you need it, why you hang onto it and why it is so hard to get rid of.
Organizers Sammi Scott and Dixie Schneider and Life Wellness Coach, Christine Hunt, are your hosts, and in their workshop...
The Clutter Solution: Free Yourself from the Stuff and Tame the Emotions Behind It
You will learn:
• The steps to take to declutter any room,
• What to keep and how to keep it,
• About the emotional attachments you have to stuff and why it is so hard to part with,
• About the health effects of clutter,
• Why clutter can lead to weight gain,
• Why certain objects drag you down or lift you up.
And, help you to understand:
• How clutter may be limiting your happiness and life potential.
• What it is costing you in money, a fulfilling social life and peace of mind.
If you are tired of:
• Not knowing where your keys are?
• Feeling embarrassed when a friend or stranger drops by?
• Feeling drained just by walking in the door to your home?
• Feeling overwhelmed when you just think about cleaning it all up?
Now is the time for you to take action and come to...
The Clutter Solution: Free Yourself from the Stuff and Tame the Emotions Behind It workshop.
Is the "stuff" you are dealing with not all yours? Bring along who it belongs to and learn together and decide together!
Isn't it worth $22 for you to start clearing your clutter, both physically and emotionally?
Register today for only $22! ($25 at the door) at www.TheClutterSolution.com
Bring a friend, family member or co-worker and learn together!
When: Saturday, March 28, 2020 from 9 a.m. to noon.
Where: Calvary United Methodist Church, 301 Rowe Blvd., Annapolis, MD
End your clutter problem for good and just start enjoying your home!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers