compensation: Salary commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Jeffrey Brown Contracting, LLC has an immediate opening for a full-time PM. The project manager is responsible for the administrative, financial and technical management of the construction project. As a Project lead they will direct and coordinate the day to day management of each job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The primary focus is to secure and manage project cost, schedule, and the management of project documentation in conformance with company policy, standards and goals.
• Manage contract administration, change orders, and submittals.
• Schedule and facilitate owner and subcontractor progress meetings. Develop and distribute meeting minutes.
• Establish and update project schedule. Supervise maintenance of schedule.
• Manage project budget and financial reporting. Work with accounting to issue monthly pay applications.
• Oversee field operations.
• Possess a thorough understanding of all major project issues and priorities; prepare and submit monthly project status reports.
• Maintain all project records and monitor correspondence.
• Resolve claims for extras and or credits with owner, sub-contractors and material suppliers.
• Enforce site safety protocol.
• Supervise project close out activities.
• Foster and enhance business relationships with Owners, the design team, and subcontractors to ensure future business opportunities.
• A minimum of five to ten years of related experience. Depending on project size, scope and complexity, the yeas of experience may vary.
• Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling and estimating.
• Proven written and verbal communication abilities, proficiency in computer applications
• Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules.
• Attention to detail with emphasis on quality control
• Knowledge of Phoenix Scheduling and Sage Timberline programs preferred.
• Experience operating in multiple disciplines such as: project management, estimating, preconstruction services, and construction management
• Higher education, Healthcare, and other occupied setting experience preferred.
• Paid vacation and Personal Leave, Paid Holidays, Health/Dental Insurance/401 K with company match
• Salary commensurate with experience
Please email resume to BBennett@JBC.BZ and in the subject line: PROJECT MANAGER
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers