Our company is seeking a motivated individual who is a self-starter, technically proficient and possess excellent written and oral communication skills. The successful candidate will exhibit a keen interest in and a fundamental understanding of engineer principles and key design factors.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
• 1-5 years of experience
• Strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, ability to problem solve
• Software experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation and other applicable engineer design tools
• Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering exam is preferred but not required.
• Utilizing Civil Engineering design skills, prepare design plans, construction documents, reports and other project-related documents.
• Training, support and learning opportunities.
• Health insurance, including medical, dental and vision.
• 401(k) retirement savings plan