compensation: Commensurate with ability and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Established Company looking to grow is seeking an energetic self motivated individual to join our team near Baltimore.
The Manufacturing Engineer-Fabrication Programmer/Setup position performs all tasks involved in the production of the Company’s products using NC Punch, and Laser machines. This includes setup and programming as well as tool and process design as required.
Ideal candidate will be familiar with all forms of NC Punching and Laser processes. Any certifications and/or training documents relevant to this position will be taken into consideration.
This person will also be asked to assist in the quoting process for our custom fabrication side.
• Start up, setup, program, run and stop the equipment.
• Have knowledge and experience with Punch and Laser processes.
• Knowledge of the latest fabrication design and innovations.
• Knowledge of CAD/CAM software packages required.
• Knowledge of all other forms of fabrication machines and processes a plus.
• Have knowledge of inspection tools to inspect parts as required.
• Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Salary will be based on experience.
We offer many benefits and healthcare options that make our work environment casual and friendly.
Pre employment physical, hearing and drug screening will be required at no cost to the applicant.
Please send email with contact information and a current resume with salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers