• High School Diploma or GED
• 0 to 2 years’ experience (will train right individual)
• Prefer ACI Concrete Lab Technician I
• Valid Drivers License and Dependable transportation
• Ability to lift 50 pounds and possess physical strength for repeated lifting, bending, stooping, etc.
• Should be able to handle multiple assignments and work independently
• Ability to read and interpret maps and directions as well as project specifications
• Adhere to lab specific safety standards
• Perform laboratory materials testing of soils, concrete, masonry, fireproofing, etc.
• Pick up construction material samples from various job sites and deliver to laboratory, deliver equipment/materials to various job sites.
• Abide by health and safety policies and procedures.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers