Kumi Construction Management Corporation (KUMI) is seeking to immediately fill the position of Office Engineer in Baltimore City. Individuals with the following skill-sets should apply for immediate consideration:
QR Code Link to This Post
• BS in Engineering or related field (or) 5 years of experience in the construction field.
• Working knowledge of Project Controls systems.
• Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Motivated, self-starter with excellent management skill.
• Provide engineering support for projects in various stages of design, estimating and construction.
• Track and manage change orders.
• Support Project Managers with the preparation and maintenance of construction schedules and review claims to determine merit and negotiate cost and/or time adjustments.
• Maintain construction files and logs.
• Receive, review, forward and track status of submittals and change orders.
• Initiate, prepare, review, track and distribute RFIs.
• Track and inspect material deliveries.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly owner project status reports.
• Attend project meetings and record meeting minutes.
• Assist with project close-out.
• Track, maintain and manage project issues and log.
KUMI offers a highly competitive benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer.