compensation: Commensurate with salary. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Kumi Construction Management Corp. (KUMI) is seeking a Building Envelope Inspector who specializes in the construction of all elements of the building envelope.
• Inspects all aspects of building construction, including roof, foundation, wall, mechanical, plumbing, electrical
• Performs QA/QC materials testing, including concrete, rock, and asphalt
• Analyze and interpret specifications and blueprints, and monitor all deviations to ensure compliance
• Measures dimensions and elevations ensuring compliance with project specifications
• Draft daily field reports, including photographs
• Ensure safety measures are in place for both workers and general public
• Minimum high school diploma
• Must have at least 5-10 years of related building envelope field inspection experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of building construction codes, local ordinances, zoning regulations, and contract specification
• Ability to clearly document observations in daily written field reports
KUMI offers a comprehensive benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers