compensation: Commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Kumi Construction Management Corporation (KUMI) is seeking Bridge Inspectors for our job sites in the Baltimore City vicinity. Individuals with the following skill-sets should apply for immediate consideration:
Professional Experience Requirements - Minimum of five years of specific field construction inspection experience in transportation, and must meet one of the following:
1. Be NICET certified as a Transportation Engineering Technician Construction, Level II or higher, with a minimum of two(2) years of bridge/highway construction experience;
2. Have a minimum of five (5) years full time experience, as a construction engineer or inspector on bridge/highway construction, with a State, County, federal or municipal department of transportation; two years of bridge/highway construction;
3. Be certified as an Engineer-in-Training with two (2) years of bridge/highway construction experience;
4. Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering with two (2) years of bridge/highway construction experience or B.S. Degree in Construction Management with (3) years of highway construction experience
5. Associate Degree in Civil Engineering with four (4) years of bridge/highway construction experience.
Inspection skills - Applicants must have demonstrated inspection experience in bridge/highway construction.
Additional Training or Certifications Desired – Sediment & erosion control certifications (i.e. Green and Yellow Card cards) required. MARTCP, NICET, WACEL or NASSCO certifications including (Concrete, Asphalt, Soils & Aggregate, Manholes/Pipelines, C-900., etc.), and OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 Certifications are desired. Certification in Temporary Traffic Control also required for any assigned contracts involving monitoring Contractor MOT or Lane Closures. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle for travel to and from assigned construction sites. Other skill-sets required include: good communication skills; the ability to read/interpret plans and specifications; writing and drawing skills necessary to complete inspection reports and sketch books. In addition, basic computer skills (Word & Excel) are required for completing electronic inspection reports and familiarity with construction management software (e.g. Primavera Construction Management, CPM scheduling software, Sharepoint, MCMS, Maximo).
Please include all active certifications with your resume for consideration.
KUMI offers a highly competitive benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers