A small, successful architecture and interior design firm located in the Mt. Vernon area of Baltimore is in search of an enthusiastic Architectural Drafter with 3+ years experience. We are looking for a candidate experienced with retail, commercial office, and/or healthcare projects. Candidate must be proficient working with Revit and have excellent communication skills.
This position will entail:
• Production of project documents using Revit and AutoCad.
• Working with our team to efficiently produce high quality design drawings and other construction documents.
• Collaborating with clients and senior staff to generate design solutions.
• Collaborating with sub-consultants.
• Responding to and solving client inquiries and/or design challenges.
At Heath Design Group, Inc., you can work with national retailers and design for top hospitals in the Maryland area. You can see projects through from the first sketches to the end of construction. Our firm is committed to providing the training and opportunities you need to succeed. We offer a challenging and rewarding professional environment in which employees are encouraged to grow and take on new responsibilities. In return Heath offers competitive salaries, flexible schedules, medical, compensated vacation and personal leave, and a 401K plan.
Proficiency in Revit.
Experience in commercial architecture and interior design.
Authorization to work in the United States.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers