Aspen Beauty Academy of Laurel is committed to providing a career focused education, providing a state-of-the-art kit, technology, and instruction to enable students to reach their life and career goals. Our objective is to graduate students who have the professionalism, knowledge and training to be desirable to industry employers and successful in their careers long term.
QR Code Link to This Post
Cosmetology Instructors are responsible for interpreting the curriculum for students in a thorough, hands on and engaging way; promoting professional and ethical behavior and providing individualized support to the student body.
· Both In-person and Online Instruction;
· Presenting the Curriculum using the Pivot Point methodology;
· Motivating students to stay on mission and focused on results;
· Ensuring classes are thoroughly prepared, presented and on schedule;
· Monitoring each student’s progress and maintaining academic progress;
. Follow and ensure students’ compliance with sanitation policies and protocols.
Successful Cosmetology Instructor candidate will possess the following qualities:
· Motivated to make a major impact on students lives via a successful career in cosmetology;
· Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills;
. Able to follow and enforce policies and regulations;
. A Team player;
· Strong knowledge of color, cutting, and chemical procedures;
· Eagerness and ability to learn new teaching subjects and skills;
· Relentless positivity, honesty, ethics, professionalism and dependability; and
· Focused on school objectives including student outcomes.
· Valid Maryland Cosmetology License
· 4 years minimum beauty industry experience
· Prior cosmetology instructor experience preferred
Surfaces sanitized, hand sanitizer throughout, face shield provided while working on clients or students, 6 foot distancing and masks enforced, client remote check in.