Marketing & Interactive Multimedia Intern:
QR Code Link to This Post
Remote Media and Online Events, ranging from activist films & documentaries, live audience participation based Q&A panels with experts and notables, dance parties, entertainment, education for adults and K-12.
Please see our June 2020 Pride Month focus: https://3skreen.com/introduction
Main site and text: https://3skreen.com/
HELP section: https://3skreen.com/help
3Skreen seeks social media-savvy interns with a desire to gain experience in the growing industry of online event planning, promotion, and viral video production. Please be extremely interested in future tech and current platforms, including Twitch, YouTube, Zoom, FacebookLive, InstaLive, and how they interact. Be plugged-in, detail-oriented team players who LOVE technology!
We're a Start-Up, but our clients are well established, some for decades in their industry. This is a learning environment, so the primary requirement is a passion for innovation and spreading awareness of what 3Skreen is making possible in 2020. Our eye is also on 2021 with Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality platforms and partnerships.
You're here to gain experience, expand your resume, and fulfill your required credits for an internship. We offer official college credit and rewards, occasional stipends, and deep discounts.
Your interest in these topics is more important than your current skillset and level of experience. Enthusiasm is as important as energy, creativity, and style. You are not expected to be an expert or particularly experienced.
While this is an internship, there is opportunity for growth, occasional freelance tasks, and we prefer to hire from within the company for staff.
To apply, please submit your current resume and a cover letter. Good luck!
• 3Skreen operates entirely remote, without a formal office space. Thus, there is no need for you to be located in Los Angeles, CA as many of us currently reside. Our corporate mailing address and headquarters is in Largo, FL.
• You must provide your own laptop or desktop computer from home, as well as a stable internet connection. Without these things, your ability to participate in online events will be quite limited, but there are tasks that could be done over dial-up or wireless hotspot if need be. Wi-Fi is convenient, however, a cord connected directly into your modem will always be faster and less prone to dropouts.
• MAC or PC proficient with knowledge of Google Docs and Sheets (and/or MS Office Word, Outlook, Excel).• Working knowledge of critical Social Media platforms
• Best practices and grammatical accuracy for Internet copywritin.
Great skills to have, but not 100% necessary:
• Basic Video Editing
• HTML or WordPress.
• Experience writing and organizing content for websites
Pursuing a Major Degree in similar fields preferred, but not required:
• Gaming • Film • Marketing • Music Industry • Communications • Journalism • Political Science • Public Policy • Sociology • Business • Public Relations
Essay Question:Tell us about your experiences with streaming or observing livestreaming content, whether it be for personal reasons or business on Twitch, Zoom, SnapChat, InstaLive, FBLive, YouTubeLive. What have enjoyed the most about livestreaming content as a viewer, broadcaster, or participant?