compensation: Great pay, salary, commissions, benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Brussell Exterminating Service
It is a professional termite and pest control company that prides itself on being the finest when it comes to customer service and eliminating problem pests. We specialize in residential and commercial termite and pest control, servicing the Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia areas. Brussell does things a little differently than most companies. Our customers are not just another number - they are family. Management and employees always treat customers like family, because pests can be more than a nuisance. They can be a threat to your property and potentially your health.
The Technical Field Representative Apprentice is responsible for performing routine service calls and sales. The Technical Field Representative Apprentice is responsible for performing pesticide and strategic pest elimination applications at residential and commercial accounts.
The Technical Field Representative II is responsible for the following duties including but not limited to:
• Attending all required training and meetings
• Service a route of clients daily with a 90%- 100% total satisfactory rate
• Communicate with the client prescribe plan of action and perform pest treatments that are effective.
• Be responsible for a service vehicle, keeping is clean and organized
• Document services according to Brussell Standards
• Report changes and occurrences
• Monitor success of applications
• Work independently but reliably
• Maintain equipment and manage route supplies
• Sell services to the client and upgrade service plans.
• High School Degree or Associate's Degree.
• 2-7 years of experience in a customer service related environment.
Must be able to walk and drive. Must possess a valid driver's license, must be able to use a telephone, computer, and lift up to 35 pounds. Must be able to crawl in tight spaces, apply chemicals, and lift/carry/climb ladders.
Candidates should be comfortable in an ethnically diverse, but small fast-paced environment.
If qualified, you will be selected to work with an unsurpassed team of professionals who work together in creating a positive environment, quality product, ultimate customer service while having a lot of fun.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume while applying.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers