compensation: Health Insurance for employees and their families Dental Insurance 401K Disability Insurance Life Insurance Uniforms employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Blanchet concrete pumping is a privately owned company providing concrete pumping and telebelting service in the Mid-Atlantic area for over 30 years.
We are seeking a self -motivated individual with strong communication, skills.
Both written and verbal and able to work at high pace. Strong communication skills and multi-tasking is a plus.
• Scheduling of Equipment to all projects scheduled for the day.
• Confirmation of jobs for next day.
• Effectively communicate and serve as the liaison between drivers and customers
• Cultivate strong relationships with drivers and customers and be able to remain agile and ready to handle sudden route changes or job issues
• Upon arrival check to see that all early morning pumps are out of yard, on-site and/or running on time. Communicate with the customers keeping them informed and schedule afternoon jobs as morning jobs finish up
• Collaborate with management to modify daily routes to accommodate the needs of customer. This includes looking up job locations on maps and informing customer when their truck/pump will arrive
• Daily review and verification of clocking and jobsite activity times compared to GPS.
• Receiving emergency and non-emergency calls and recording information
• Reviewing call recordings.
• Coordinating on-call schedules with the answering service
• Obtaining permits for trucks
• Working as a team with the other dispatcher(s)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers