The Front Desk Client Service Coordinator is a vital role to the success of Floyd's 99. Being the first and last point of contact to all Clients who come to visit us, you will run the heart of the shop. It is essential to have a Rockstar in this role who can help keep the flow of daily operations move smoothly in an effort to provide GREAT service and a kick-a** experience for our Clients.
This is NOT an assistant position!
Hiring Shops: Columbia (1000 Town Center Ave. Columbia, MD 21044) Ellicott City (9060 Baltimore National Pike Ellicott City, MC 21042)
• A high-volume, fast-paced hair care atmosphere that is MORE THAN JUST A BARBERSHOP offering services for men, women and children including haircuts, color, waxing and traditional barber services.
• Accepting of walk ins and appointments
• A creative environment in which Staff can be themselves - no uniform, no black required. Be yourself!
Who you are
• A unique individual looking for a fun team environment that is fast-paced and nurtures growth while promoting from within, turning jobs into careers. Promotion anyone?
• Passionate about giving exceptional Client service to make someone's day.
• Someone who can multi-task in a high-volume environment while delivering top notch care to all Clients.
• A trend-setter who strives for efficiency and accuracy when communicating with a variety of people on the phone and in person in creating an outstanding Client experience.
Why work for Floyd's 99
• Awesome people - Staff and Clients
• High energy - great music
• Trend Setters
• Growth potential - become a Shop Manager, Assistant Manager or Trainer
• Have FUN while you work
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance*
• Disability and Life Insurance
• Paid Time off
• 401(k) Eligibility*
• Flexible Hours - part-time or full-time availability
• Competitive hourly pay
*based on eligibility requirements