We are seeking a Full-Time front desk attendant to join our team at a high rise condominium in the Johns Hopkins University, Charles Village area. The shift available is Monday through Friday, 3 pm-11 pm.
As the front desk attendant, you will be responsible for greeting the residents, guests, and visitors that enter the lobby. You will be responsible to uphold a professional demeanor and maintain a clean and organized work area. Excellent opportunity for customer service-oriented individuals.
- Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- Professionally answers, directs, all incoming calls/inquiries. Takes and relays messages as needed.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes mail to appropriate residents/personnel.
- Greets residents, guests, and visitors in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
- Assists in directing visitors to their correct destination.
- Answers queries from residents, vendors, and employees.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of all staff and vendor movements in and out of the organization.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains security by following proper internal procedures.
- Reliable Transportation
- Customer service-oriented
- Must pass a reference and background check
- Able to communicate orally and in writing with owners, residents, board members, contractors, guests, staff, maintenance manager and management agent
Apply in person between 9 am-3 pm at 1 East University Parkway, Baltimore MD and ask to speak to the Site Manager. Please provide a copy of your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers