Customer Service Representative
QR Code Link to This Post
Servicing customers and providing phone support, often by accessing different systems. Contacts with customers are accomplished in both an inbound (call queuing) and outbound (predictive dialer) call center environment.
1. Confers with customers either by specific scripts (outbound) or to assist the customer with answers to their questions using client systems and knowledge base for inbound projects. In all cases, the phone agent will follow management guidelines.
2. Works with multiple client-specific strategies for servicing accounts.
3. Works with multiple client CRM systems and knowledge base systems.
4. In some cases, may provide email and or live chat support.
5. Complies with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
6. Refers problematic customer calls to management when necessary.
7. Performs other clerical duties as needed.
EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATION
1. Experience in customer service and/or the client specific industries of healthcare and/or higher education are preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Strong written and oral communication skills.
2. Must be able to type faster than 25 words per minute.
3. Skills and knowledge of Outlook, MS Word and Excel are highly preferred. Keyboard skills are necessary in order to quickly
and accurately document customer accounts when any action is taken.
4. Excellent telephone customer service skills are required.
TO APPLY: You can use the CraigsList “Reply” button (in the top left corner) and send us a message or resume
Submit your application through Data Frenzy by clicking on the following link (we have an easy 1-Click Apply): http://datafrenzy.com/job/display?jobnum=23793102&sid=209
If the above link doesn't work, paste this into your browser candidate.datafrenzy.com/jobs/details.aspx?title=23793102&sid=209