Audio Video Help Desk/Support Technician (Baltimore)
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for people who can help us answer phone calls/meet-greet walk-ins and occasionally go out to perform AV equipment setup for clients. We are a full-service audio-visual equipment provider (such as projectors, speakers, LEDs, etc.) in Washington DC, VA, MD area.
Interested candidate must have:
1. High School/Associate Diploma.
2. Understand the signal flow concept.
3. Typing speed of 40 WPM (without errors).
4. Some experience with editing is preferred (Adobe Premiere/MS Office/Illustrator)
5. No DUI on the record.
6. Valid driver's license is required.
Occasionally you will be working with our senior techs.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers