+++ A 'Kick Ass' Gig With IMMEDIATE Income Potential +++ (Baltimore and Surrounding Areas)
compensation: PAID DAILY ON EARNED COMMISSION - 3% to 6% on funded deals (AVG. Funded Amount = $15,000) Daily Commissions, Weekly Overrides & Monthly Residuals Available
QR Code Link to This Post
We need people from your area who aren't afraid to talk to Small Business Owners ASAP!
As an Independent Rep, your job will be to MEET, GREET, & INFORM. You simply MEET and GREET Small Business Owners, INFORM them that our Company exist, and direct them to your Referral website. This "Gig" is a part-time opportunity that can develop into a full-time Business Partnership for the RIGHT individuals.
There are 30 million Small Businesses in the United States and ONLY 20% OF THESE BUSINESS OWNERS CAN GET APPROVED FOR A LOAN FROM A BANK!! The other 80% who CANNOT get funding from a bank gives birth to an INCREDIBLE opportunity for Y-O-U.
Our "Smal Business "Breezy" Funding Program" gives qualified Small Business Owners INSTANT approval and "SAME-DAY"or "NEXT-DAY" funding anywhere from $3K to $25K, and our Traditional Alternative Revenue-Based Funding Program provides them funding in THREE (3) to FIVE (5) Business Days for funding amounts from $25K to $2 Million.
When the Banks say "NO!" our Lenders say "YES!"
There is NO COST to come on-board with us. Training will be provided. Only consider coming "on-board" with us if you are:
B) dedicated to having a "service-first" mentality and attitude
E) honest and ethical in your dealings with others
Talking to Business Owners in your area can be done by phone, text, mail, email, Social Media Marketing, and "face-to-face" contact (with a mask on of course)
You will position yourself to MAKE MONEY DAILY AND WEEKLY! To learn more so you can determine if our opportunity is a "good fit" for you and also if you are a "good fit" for what we do, go to: