Are you planning a trip to a French-speaking country, do you need French for work, but you can barely speak it? The French Survival Training held in the Hampden area is for you!
QR Code Link to This Post
In this training, you will learn how to reserve a room, order food in a restaurant, buy basic items in a store, find your way by asking for directions, and understand a flight/train schedule or a phone number, and much more when you progress from level 1 to 3.
The French Academy offers this special course at several levels for complete beginners to elementary speakers.
***(A1-1) SURVIVAL 1: Complete Beginners***
-Evenings and Daytime
- Check out all of our options for our Survival 1 class here: https://www.frenchacademy.us/group-classes-adults/class-schedule-adults-alexandria/index.html
***(A1-2) SURVIVAL 2: Beginners with a bit of knowledge***
***(A1-3) SURVIVAL 3***: Advanced beginners
For all of our classes click here: https://www.frenchacademy.us/group-classes-adults/class-schedule-adults-alexandria/index.html
***Why is the French Academy so unique?***
- Highest standards of teaching quality at a reasonable price
- Excellent native teachers, passionate about their work and certified in "Teaching French as a Foreign Language"
- Hands-on curriculum tailor-made to your needs
- Small-sized immersion classes to make sure everyone will get more attention