Are you planning a trip to a French-speaking country, do you need French for work, but you can barely speak it? The French Survival Training held in the Hampden area is for you!
In this training, you will learn how to reserve a room, order food in a restaurant, buy basic items in a store, find your way by asking for directions, and understand a flight/train schedule or a phone number, and much more when you progress from level 1 to 3.
The French Academy offers this special course at several levels for complete beginners to elementary speakers.
*** Introduction to French (A1-0)*** for complete beginners
Learn French sounds and letters, numbers, very basic sentences and a few key words at a slow pace (not in immersion).
French Intro Workshop
- Mondays 6: to 7:30pm
- May 4th To June 1st
-1.5 hours over 5 weeks
***(A1-1) SURVIVAL 1: Complete Beginners***
- Wednesdays 6:00-7:30pm
- From May 6th to June 24th
- 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
- Highest standards of teaching quality at a reasonable price
- Excellent native teachers, passionate about their work and certified in "Teaching French as a Foreign Language"
- Hands-on curriculum tailor-made to your needs
- Small-sized immersion classes to make sure everyone will get more attention
During the Social Distancing period (probably until end of April or mid May), you can follow all group classes on Skype.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers