L.Corp Employment Services is a woman-owned consulting firm, specializing HR and staffing services for the areas of Health Services, Information Technology, Human Resources, and Professional &Administrative Services. We serve the federal, state, local, academic and commercial community.
We are searching for a Business Developer Assistant-Part-Time
BUSINESS DEVELOPER ASSISTANT-Part Time
This is a part-time, remote/telecommute position. Must have access to a computer. Hours are flexible. The person selected for this position will be responsible for assisting in the business development process.
**Must have experience researching RFP, RFQ and RFI that are the best fit for the company
**Must have experience working with a small business to capture opportunities with the federal, state and local agencies
Business Developer Assistant Responsibilities:
• Research for federal, state, local business opportunities in the Maryland, D.C. and Atlanta Georgia area for small business
• Research for bids through fedbiz, fedconnect and other resources,
• Track and update business opportunity sheet, create and maintain detailed RFP tracking log,
• Develop partnership with prime vendors,
• Post and research on sub-net,
Only those who meet the above qualifications and have experience need to apply:
Submit cover letter, resume and hourly compensation requirements through craigslist. Hourly compensation MUST be included to be reviewed.
The hours are flexible, 10-15 hours a week. Telecommute position with flexible hours.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers