Property management company seeking a motivated, energetic, organized individual to join our team in an entry level position. Position is for a property manager in HOA and condominium management. Must be an effective communicator with the residents, vendors and board members and can deal with the stress of managing multiple projects and deadlines. Duties include handling owner complaints, managing violation charges and notices, oversight of reserve and capital projects, prepare, read and track budget and financial reports, attending board meetings, bidding out new contracts and renewals and performing inspections. Requires travel to communities during or after regular office hours with company vehicle.
QR Code Link to This Post
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team while also being a self-starter
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint)
* Exceptional time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
* Positive attitude
* Customer service-oriented
We are willing to train to train the right candidate in Homeowners Association and Condominium Management
Come join our management team and enjoy having a gratifying work environment to include every Friday off. Howard Property Management is a property management focusing on homeowners and condominium management. We offer great benefits including medical, dental, two weeks paid vacation and sick leave.