compensation: Dependent on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
DISTRICT MANAGER / Baltimore MD Region – IMMEDIATE OPENING
Join Conifer’s fast growing, great company today!
As a District Manager at Conifer Realty you will:
Be responsible for supervising the daily operations and management of the Baltimore, MD region of properties assigned to you by maximizing NOI in accordance with property budgets and business plan, as well as minimizing individual property vacancies. You will “hit the ground running” from day one – managing the teams and sites. Training on the “Conifer Way” will be included. You will report directly to the Regional Vice President and will work collaboratively with key partners in Compliance, Property Management, Property Finance, Human Resources and outside housing authority representatives to ensure all required aspects of operating a stable, fiscal operation are covered and meeting all requirements.
As a successful candidate you will have (required skills):
• 5+ years required prior site management or apartment management experience, preferably in affordable housing with Low-income Tax Credit, Section 8-HUD compliance experience.
• Prior site management experience in large multi-family properties (750+ units) required.
• 2+ yrs. required supervisory experience including training, coaching and performance management.
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Outstanding customer service skills required for interactions with fellow employees, residents, vendors, contractors, community representatives.
• Excellent organizational skills with effective decision-making abilities.
• Previous experience in recruiting, hiring, and disciplinary actions.
• Strong knowledge of accounting/business with experience in and good understanding of operating statements, budget preparation, payables, receivables.
• High competency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel). Yardi preferred or Boston Post or other PM software programs experience helpful.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or some college with equivalent experience. Minimum High School degree or GED equivalent required.
• COS and other affordable housing certifications preferred or willing to obtain`.
• Flexibility for regular travel to sites in region and occasional travel as needed for regional meetings, conferences, training.
And you are person with interpersonal skills who:
• Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships—becoming a positive resource for our residents, vendors, contractors, visitors and fellow employees.
• Is enthusiastic, highly motivated with a strong work ethic and has an intense focus on achieving results.
• Champions change and operational excellence.
• Demonstrates organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills to effectively manage several projects with daily activities at one time to meet the required timelines set.
• Practices good business judgment and practices.
• Thinks strategically and applies critical thinking to identifying and solving problems.
• Demonstrates strong listening, communication and presentation skills.
• Embraces the opportunity to work side by side with team and partners.
• Is willing to go the extra mile to resolve issues and complete tasks required, including any extended hours that might be needed.
We are a professional, service-oriented organization offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience with excellent benefits that include ongoing training; promotion from within; paid holidays, paid time off (PTO); 401K with company match; medical, HSA, dependent care Flex account, dental, vision; company-paid life, short and long-term disability insurances; a wellness program.
Join our dynamic Conifer Realty Team -- Conifer is a nationally ranked, full-service real estate company specializing in the development, construction, management and ownership of high-quality, affordable housing communities. Since its inception in 1975, Conifer has grown considerably – currently owning and managing over 15,019 multifamily units representing over 220 apartment communities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland.
APPLY TODAY via our website link: https://www.careersatconifer.com and scroll to job #MD20007 to complete our application process and attach your resume. You will hear directly from the hiring manager on next steps in the process. Thank you for your interest in joining the Conifer Team!
Conifer Realty LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers