compensation: 50,000 and up based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
W.H. Boyer, Inc. Landscape Services, a 60-year-old award winning Landscape Contractor is proud to announce the following career opportunity: Commercial Landscape Superintendent.
The ideal candidate knows the importance of executing details and motivating others to stay on schedule. He/she will manage daily production of 3-5 crews to ensure quality control for each project. The Superintendent will manage all equipment and labor necessary for each job, identifying and communicating any necessary additional work or delays to the Production Manager and Project Managers, through daily oversight of all work and manpower. He/she will communicate with the Crew Foreman, as well as train and educate employees on proper landscape and construction installation and safety practices.
• 2 year minimum as Commercial Landscape Installation Supervisor or 5 years minimum as
Commercial Installation Landscape Foreman.
• Effective communication skills Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
• Effective Leadership, organizational and motivational skills.
• Ability to think through a problem and arrive at effective solutions.
• Proficient knowledge of landscape layout drawings and project specifications.
• Knowledge of snow removal operations.
• Knowledge of trade equipment i.e., hydro-seeder, backhoe, mini-excavator, and loaders.
• In depth knowledge of plant material, planting procedures, hardscapes construction and other types of site
• Class A license CLT and CPH preferred but not mandatory.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Maximize daily installation production levels on 3-5 commercial projects.
• Long term vision in regard to project sequence and schedule.
• Coordinate materials and equipment deliveries to job site to insure maximum production from installation
• Attend pre-construction meetings and project review meetings.
• Daily job site inspections to ensure accuracy of installation, safety and quality control.
• Ensure project deadlines and punch work are completed timely.
• Perform inspection walk-through's with Landscape Architects, Contractors, etc.
• Company Vehicle (take home 2018 F250) - Insurance, all maintenance and
• fuel during work hrs. is included.
• Health Care Plan Available
• Holiday pay
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers