H2I Group and Performance Install LLC is hiring for a seasoned superintendent
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a national specialty trades company providing laboratory casework, laboratory equipment, wood casework & millwork.
Our projects are at federal government facilities, state government facilities, colleges, K-12 schools, and private companies.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for scheduling and managing subcontract labor, management of our in-house carpenters, attending weekly job site meetings with general contractors, and performing field dimensioning for our project management teams.
Additionally, you will be responsible for quality control, maintaining our installation practices, help finding and retaining local talent.
You must have reliable transportation, must be punctual, Presentable, Professional
• 5 years of experience as Foremen or Superintendent in commercial construction.
• Knowledge of all aspects of construction industry standards, equipment and methods.
• Knowable in Microsoft Office Suite
• Tech savvy with the ability to learn apps/programs
• Valid driver's license and personal mode of transportation.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be able climb ladders or scaffolding.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to walk a project 3 to 4 times a day.
• Must be able to stand for 6 hours a day.
This position Includes vehicle allowance.
PTO and holiday pay are available after 90 days.
H2I Group is proud to be 100% Employee owned and driven. A full-time employee’s stock account receives up to 25% of their salary annually from the corporation. Our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) enables us to attract and retain dedicated staff and help them grow their career. Our employee owner mentality means our success relies on your success. We partner with our teammates every step of the way to make sure they succeed.
Please attach your resume with your response,