RESCON is recruiting for a full-time Estimator for it's Upper Marlboro, MD location! The Estimator is responsible for providing estimates to customers who have experienced an insurance loss/claim. This individual is responsible for abiding by all insurance program policies, time requirements and procedures in a timely manner to ensure that we maintain high marks for our TIPS and POMS scores.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Estimator is responsible for creating fast and accurate estimates and for making sure that all data is properly uploaded to Xactimate and XactAnalysis.
RESCON is a national leader in providing 24/7 emergency disaster restoration and reconstruction services for commercial and residential properties. We are a preferred service provider for the largest insurance companies because of our experience, integrity, and compassion. Whether dealing with water or fire damage, mold remediation, or other disaster we are committed to giving back what disaster took.
- Experience in restoration or a related industry required
- Must possess computer skills
- Experience with estimating and Xactimate preferred
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and self-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Vehicle
- Medical Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- and more!
RESCON is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.