compensation: $15-$20 per hour based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Startup company is looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Account management responsibilities and expectations include developing strong relationships with customers and preparing sales reports. Account Managers will, also, answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. This position may require occasional travel.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of daily/monthly initiatives to internal stakeholders
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Prepare reports on account status
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
• Retail experience is a plus
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers