Typically responsible for overall management of an account with a service team of 1-5 individuals and annual revenues between $1 million - $5 million. Manage the day-to-day activities of the Account to ensure strategic goals and objectives are met. The responsibilities can include check-in’s, completing associate attendance, performance management and coaching with documentation, managing Group Leads and administrative staff, performing safety checks and managing light duty Associates, outbounding Associates and candidates to fill the order, ensuring that all contract-related services are completed, interviewing and orienting associates and checking time-keeping records to ensure accurate payroll and invoicing. The aforementioned tasks may also be assigned to a supervisor in some accounts. In such cases, the Account Manager must be prepared to check these items for quality and train and oversee their completion on a regular basis. The Account Manager will also be responsible for regular client follow-up, both with end-user clients who work with our associates and on an executive level with facility managers. The Manager will be responsible for payroll processing, maintaining Risk Console reporting data and providing any requested or required reports to the client and to the Senior Account Manager/Area Manager/Regional Director. The Account Manager will also make routine associate-related decisions such as hiring, investigations, promoting and firing. Trend analysis, recruiting and financial forecasting and additional strategic projects may also be included in the Manager's job.
Many of the responsibilities require interaction with our proprietary software programs called StaffTrack, Gate Scheduling and Risk Console. Familiarity with these programs and consistent data input, as well as quality checking for the information’s integrity is a vital function for an Account Manager.
Other duties may be assigned.
• Implement the Terms of the Client Contract. Work with the service team and the client to ensure that both parties are adhering to the contract and all of the services and commitments therein.
• Payroll Processing. Complete payroll processing and, maintain work order numbers and sustain a low payroll error percentage.
• Supervise Direct Reports. Provide leadership and follow up to ensure that Service Team members are maintaining the high standard of service set for the account.
• Develop Knowledge of Staff Management | SMX Products and Services. Develop an understanding of Staff Management products and services applicable to the Manager’s accounts and others. Keep up with changes in the proprietary software packages integral to the success of the account.
• Support the Account’s Development. Through initiative, look for ways to improve the account by developing and simplifying procedures and finding solutions to problems before being asked. Determine ways to improve service team performance through creative coaching and counseling.
• Delegate to Ensure Quality Check-In’s and Filled Orders. Provide support, delegation and direction to ensure that the proper tools are being used to fill orders in a timely and consistent manner.
• Weekly Operations Report. Complete the weekly data input to complete the standardized Operations Report and present it to the appropriate managers/clients. Also, complete any required regular reports for the client or Staff Management | SMX, including weekly update of the Quarterly Executive Review.
• Liaison with SAM/AM/RDO on Problems. Communicate and/or ask for assistance from a supervisor or from an appropriate company department with any long-range account operational problems or major client issues.
• Make Associate-Related Decisions. Help with hiring and/or make difficult hiring decisions. Conduct investigations and follow up on difficult employee-relations issues. Fire associates when required.
• Manage Recruiting. Complete weekly AdPlans, Recruitment Requirements and Ad Specification forms when required. Forecast with the SAM or Area Manager and make educated media purchase decision. Coordinate the applicant flow and recruiter interview times.
• Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Apply TODAY!!!
Staff Management/SMX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Staff Management/SMX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Staff Management/SMX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Staff Management/SMX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers