At Canton Car Wash (CCW), we understand that consumers have many options when it comes to washing and caring for their vehicles. We strive to always provide a superior customer experience. At CCW, we recognize that our employees are what set us apart and deliver the great experience only found at our facilities. As a result, we put a large emphasis on finding hard working employees with exceptional customer service skills.
If you’re looking to join a fun, energetic team in an up-beat environment, we are hiring an Assistant General Manager to join the management team in our Abingdon location. We’re seeking qualified individuals that are honest, hard-working and like to have fun at work!
CCW offers a competitive compensation package including:
• Competitive salary commensurate with years of management experience
• 401K with company match program
• Commissions for those eligible
• Flexible schedules
• Free full service wash membership and discounted detail packages
• Paid Time Off that accrues from day one
• Competitive health benefits including dental
• Accidental and life insurance
• Advancement opportunities across all locations in Maryland
• Ongoing training and development
• Fun, inclusive, positive working environment
• Manage and supervise all operational areas and create a positive and high energy environment
• Maintain and reinforce CCW safety standards and other company policies and operational procedures
• Deliver an outstanding customer experience and consistent high-quality services
• Ensure the appearance of the site is of the highest standard and appealing to customers
• Monitor and maintain labor and revenue targets
• Enforce employee performance and appearance guidelines
• Assist with employee training and scheduling
• Conduct quality control checks of vehicles before delivery to customers
• Assist with preventative mechanical, electrical and hydraulic maintenance
• Previous leadership experience required
• Demonstrated sound judgement and decision-making skills
• A service and goal-oriented outlook and personality
• A high-level of initiative and motivation for success
• Availability to work long hours, if necessary, to meet the needs of the business
Employees who typically do well in this role have prior experience in: general labor, working outdoors, landscaping, team sports, construction, customer service, tire shops, bussing or serving, car dealerships, military service, and auto shops.
Join the Canton Car Wash Team & Apply Today!