condition: like new engine hours (total): 380 length overall (LOA): 31 make / manufacturer: Eastern model name / number: Casco Bay propulsion type: power year manufactured: 2008
QR Code Link to This Post
The 31’ Eastern Caso Bay is built on the famous JC hull for seakeeping ability. Boat and engine have been meticulously maintained with open check book. Major upgrades to vessel occurred in 2016 and 2017 by top notch boat yards. Boat has been stored in heated storage during the winters and all engine maintenance has been performed by Scarborough Cummins.
Year built: 2008
- Cummins QSB, 5.9 liter, 380 HP with 370 Hrs. Engine has oil change system.
- Changed zincs, water pump impeller, belts, alternator and idler/belt tensioner/center pulleys – 2018
- Sidepower SP55 bow thruster
Cruise speed: 18 knots at 2,700 rpm
Roomy wheel house with U-shaped settee to port that converts into berth, companion and helm bench seats and galley to starboard with stove, sink and refrigerator. Teak and holly sole. Plenty of storage in pull out draws and under bench seats.
- All new Diamond Sea Glaze windows - 2017
Large V- berth forward, starboard side has a vacu-flush head and shower and sink and vanity. Port side has massive clothing storage with chart table and hanging locker. Buss heater keeps cabin warm during cool days. Teak and holly sole.
- Install (3) Freeman deck hatches to provide easy access to lazarette – 2016
- Aft deck re-gel coated – 2016
- All canvas and bimini replaced with Stamoid – 2016
- Custom rocker launcher installed – 2017
- Bow rail rebeded – 2016
- House and boot strip replaced – 2016
- Spray rails recaulked - 2016
- Lewmar windless
- (2) new AGM 8D batteries – 2016
- AC and DC electrical panels with meters and breakers, 30 amp AC service.
- AC and DC outlets throughout
- Xantrex Freedom inverter/battery charger
- ICOM IC-M504 VHF with hailer
- (2) Raymarine E120 – GPS/radar/fathometer/speed/log
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers