This is a complete BENDIX/KING 2000 Series COMM/NAV Radio, with CDI/Loc/GS Display and AUDIO Mixer for a 14 Volt aircraft. They came out of a PA-28, and fit a standard aircraft panel space. The pictures show everything that is included:
1. All three panel units, including the Radio unit, the CDI/Loc/GS Display, and the Audio Mixer panel
2. The Comm transmitter/receiver, VOR/LOC receiver, GS and Marker Beacon receiver unit
3. The Course Deviation Indicator/Localizer/GlideSlope display
4. The Audio Mixer panel with Marker Beacon display
5. User Manuals for all units
6. 3 Maintenance Manuals will all schematic diagrams, inter-unit wiring diagrams, and maintenance procedures
7. Close-up of the Maintenance Manual labels
8. First page of the main Maintenance Manual
9. 2 Spare VOR/Localizer receiver plug-in modules, a spare GlideSlope receiver plug-in module, and a spare Marker Beacon receiver module
10. A set of bench testing cables, and a module extender cable
The main radio unit includes the Active and Standby Comm frequency display, and the VOR/LOC frequency display.
The Audio panel can be used to switch your microphone to the Comm 1 or Comm 2 radios, Nav 1 or Nav 2 receiver audio, Marker hi/lo sensitivity and lighted marker display, and headphone/speaker outputs for all radios.
The CDI/Localizer also includes the GlideSlope display.
All necessary electrical connectors are included, but you will have to make new interconnecting cables to match the equipment in your airplane. The manuals will provide all of the necessary wiring diagrams.
The radio unit also has an attached cooling air pipe.
The spare modules, manuals and test cables are all included, plus replacement Neon numerical displays for the Comm unit.
I'm asking $100 for everything, cash only upon pick-up. Please call Gary to arrange to take a look. If you get my answering machine, leave a message and I'll get right back to you.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers