compensation: Compensation is dependent upon experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Due to successful growth year after year, we are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to head up our Tax Department. Schiff & Associates is a local boutique CPA Firm, that exclusively serves dental practices throughout the region.
• Responsible for developing strong working relationships with our clients.
• Training the Accounting Team Members.
• Review all Income Tax Returns, 1040,1065, 1120, 1120S, 1041
• Review Personal Property Tax Returns for each of the states we serve
• Prepare Amended returns.
• File Extensions electronically
• Assist with Tax Planning and Projections.
• Respond to IRS & State tax notices
• Conduct tax research using our on-line research service
• Minimum of 5 years of Tax preparation experience
• CPA Required
• Prior management experience a plus
• Strong oral and communication skills a must
Excellent benefit package; Compensation based on experience
Please forward your resume and salary requirements to: ASchiff@schiffcpa.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers