We are a private accounting office seeking a detail-oriented office assistant who can provide our team with support. The ideal candidate will have experience in a professional office. This is a permanent part-time position with a flexible schedule and potential for growth.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Accounting Office Assistant is responsible for a wide range of administrative responsibilities and projects, such as managing supplies and preparing bank deposits. They will be responsible for setting up and processing client submitted tax documents. Conducting initial review of newly submitted documents with previous year's filings to ensure consistency and accuracy. Bookkeeping via QuickBooks.
• Professional individual with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and be reliable as well as be punctual.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Familiarity in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks.
• Experience or familiarity with basic accounting concepts a plus.
• Prefer accounting/bookkeeping background.
• Willingness to learn new tasks and applications.
• High quality administrative/organizational skills; strong attention to detail.