compensation: Please send resume and a cover letter, including hourly rate requirement employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A Baltimore based mechanical contractor who specializes in heavy industrial construction is searching for several positions. Full-Time and Part-Time Staff Accountants and a Human Resources Assistant. The scheduling of these hours can be flexible. These individuals will report to the Assistant Controller and the Human Resources Manager.
Duties may include, but not be limited to:
1. Prepare and post journal entries
2. Prepare and/or review account reconciliations
3. Certified payroll submission
4. Process subcontractor invoices and payments
5. Assist HR Manager with administrative duties
6. Perform all other duties as assigned
This individual will have the following qualifications:
1. Accounting degree preferred but not required
2. Construction accounting experience preferred
3. Demonstrates teamwork, interpersonal skills, and excellent written communication skills
4. Detailed oriented
If you are a qualified candidate and would like to learn more, please send resume and a cover letter, including hourly rate requirement, to our Human Resources Manager at the following email address: TWEC8837@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity (LGBT) or protected Veteran status. We perform pre-employment and random drug testing
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers