compensation: Dependent upon experience. employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Supporting Strategies provides outsourced bookkeeping and operational support services. Our use of experienced accounting professionals, virtual infrastructure, and a systematized business process results in a compelling and comprehensive solution for growing businesses. Supporting Strategies currently has offices in over 50 locations in the U.S. and growing.
Supporting Strategies is seeking a Virtual Part-Time Accountant Services Manager (Financial Operations Manager) to join our growing team. In this highly impactful, hands-on leadership role, you will utilize your professional services management skills accounting expertise, and team management experience to drive the delivery of successful client experiences. This position is remote.
• Coach and mentor a team of Financial Associates working remotely in a cloud-based environment to deliver superior outsourced accounting and operational services.
• Balance workflow by aligning client's needs with Financial Associate expertise and capacity.
• Review Financial Associates work to ensure the highest quality service to our clients.
• P&L responsibility for all aspects of assigned clients and team.
• Build trusted advisor relationship with client executives by gaining an intimate understanding of their business objectives.
• Support client's evolving requirements by educating executives on Supporting Strategies deep and varied expertise in accounting and operational services.
• Proactively identify client issues, communicate and implement timely solutions.
• Provide exceptional accounting and operational support to our clients.
• Demonstrate thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices; keep abreast of latest developments in technologies to deliver outstanding quality service.
The fully qualified candidate must have the following experience and attributes:
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Related Field.
• CPA or equivalent certification preferred.
• 10 years of accounting experience, 4 years in a management capacity.
• Experience in a Public Accounting Firm highly desirable.
• Ability to manage remotely in a professional services environment.
• Superior relationship building skills and account management experience with clients ranging from pre-revenue to $50m in revenues.
• Excellent project management skills and thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices.
• Strong computer and technical skills including QuickBooks (enterprise and Online), Bill.com, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, intranet and multiple applications.
• Ability to multi-task, think independently and problem solve in a results-driven, team oriented environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.