QR Code Link to This Post
• 5 days on 2 days off
• Dispatch times vary but ranges from 11p-2a
• Refeer Delivery
• ALL Local routes - you are home after each shift.
• Deliveries consist of tailgating palletized produce or rolling them off at local grocery store receiving docks and DC's (no breakdown except for quality checks some times)
• Time sensitive loads! Produce cargo needs to be picked up and run to DC's - TWIC card will pick up cargo at the ports
• 40 hours, plus OT after 40 hours at time and a half
• 50-60 hours per week - Typically 5 shifts: 11-12 hours per shift
• OT is paid at 1.5x for hours over 40.
• Must have accumulated 1 year tractor trailer experience, AND be able to verify your last 3 years of work experience
• Commercial driver's license Class A
• Flexible Dispatch Schedule
• No Felonies or DUI's within the last 10 years.
Please text Adam with Suncoast Drivers at 813-336-8446 for immediate consideration!